- Bug  - Robot Editor doesn't accept packagename with dot (.) in it.
- Bug  - Source is not included.
- Bug  - Lockup on start if too many bots in robots dir (cont'd).
- Req  - Scrollable properties. All console windows including the Robot Console and Properties are now scrollable, and all have the same look.
- It is now possible to add paths to robot project inside an Eclipse workspace under the Development Options in the Preferences. Robocode will read the .classpath file in the project in order to locate both class files, properties files, and java files. This means that the Robot Packager is now able to include your source files when you use Eclipse, and it supports multiple source paths. Notice that Robocode does not support linked sources or include and exclude filters.
- Changed the messages given when creating a new robot with the Robot Editor regarding robot name and package name.
Download Robocode 126.96.36.199 Beta from here