If you do experience big differences since version 126.96.36.199, then don't hesitate with contacting us with detailed information about the scenario, so it is possible for us to reproduce and fix.
- Bug  - Bug in RobotPeer.updateMovement? Robocode was not moving 100% according to it's own rules. Now it is.
- Bug  - Fair Play! With two identical robots in a battle against each other, the first robots was much more likely to win, which was not fair.
- Bug  - Client tries to remove all participants. When RoboRumble, TeamRumble, and/or MeleeRumble downloaded the participants list and did not receive a HTTP_OK or an empty list, the participants list was emptied. This caused problems with the RoboRumble server.
- Bug  - Wrong file path used for development bots. Added option -DALWAYSUSECACHEFORDATA for anyone who liked it better.
- Bug  - Melee rumble doesn't use "smart battles" (aka. priority battles). Thanks goes to Jerome Lavigne aka. Darkcanuck for this fix.
- Fixed several ArrayOutOfBoundsExceptions occurring when starting a battle with fewer robots than a battle just played with more robots.
Changes for RoboRumble
- The participants URL for RoboRumble, MeleeRumble, and TeamRumble have been updated to use the participant lists from the new RoboWiki:
- RoboRumble: http://robowiki.net/w/index.php?title=RoboRumble/Participants
- MeleeRumble: http://robowiki.net/w/index.php?title=RoboRumble/Participants/Melee
- TeamRumble: http://robowiki.net/w/index.php?title=RoboRumble/Participants/Teams
Download Robocode 188.8.131.52 Beta from here