- Bug-335/Bug-336: Skipped turns ... issues.
- Bug-349: Instances of RobocodeEngine don't seem to be independant - memory leak and performance decrease.
- Bug-350: Bullet id from battle record XML file is sometimes -1 causing a NumberFormatException.
- Bug-351: Robot.onBattleEnded(BattleEndedEvent) provides wrong scores.
- Bug-352: Results from BattleCompletedEvent.getIndexedResults() are always sorted.
- Bug-353: RobocodeEngine.setVisible() can cause a NullPointerException.
- Bug-354: Replaying an XML record can cause an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.
- Bug-355: Priority battles not accepted for mini/micro/nano rumbles.
- Bug-356: Update Roborumble URLs from Darkcanuck to LiteRumble.
- Bug-357: Tab characters are inserted in the last line of a robot source file when opening it.
Download Robocode .NET plug-in 126.96.36.199 from here
Download Robot testing plug-in 188.8.131.52 from here