You can read about the previous bugfixes and changes made for the beta version here:
In the following, the new bugfixes and changes made since the beta version are listed.
- Bug  - Possible for robot to kill other robot threads.
- Bug  - Zipped robots data files are not extracted.
- Bug  - Robot Packager doesn't package source file in Eclipse proj.
- Bug  - Missed onRobotDeath events. Thanks goes to ForNeVeR for finding and solving this bug.
- Bug  - Cannot see robot with no package in New Battle dialog.
- Bug  - Robot Packaging Wizard doesn't save value for Next & Back.
- Bug  - ClassNotFoundException at RobotClassLoader.java:271.
- Bug  - "skipped" turns at start with -Ddebug=true
- Bug  - Exclude filters not working.
- Sometimes the compiler window was hanging for several seconds, even though the compiler had finished compiling.
- The Robot Packing Wizard will now only allow word characters (letters, digits, dots, but no spaces) with the version field.
- Added robocode.annotation.SafeStatic, which can be used to suppress warnings in the robot console for a robot uses static reference to a robot on a field. Note that this means that you need to clean the static field, when a new round is started. This annotation was suggested by Nat Pavasant. The annotation is used like this:
private static AdvancedRobot robot;
Download Robocode 22.214.171.124 (final) from here
Download Robocode .NET plug-in 126.96.36.199 from here
Download Robot testing plug-in 188.8.131.52 from here