Bugfixes for RoboRumble:
- Sometimes results were given to the wrong robots, which gives a problem with the robot rankings in the RoboRumble, TeamRumble and MeleeRumble. Thanks goes to Joachim Hofer AKA Qohnil for fixing this issue! :-)
- Robots that read their data file got the following error message: 'Preventing unknown thread
from access: (java.io.FilePermission...'.
- ArrayOutOfBoundsException could occur when accessing the Graphics2D object returned by the getGraphics() method on the Robot.
- The draw(Shape) method on the Graphics2D object returned by the getGraphics() method could not draw lines.
- The onMousePressed() event was called twice instead of only one time per mouse press.
Download 126.96.36.199 from here