Version 18.104.22.168 (22-Mar-2014)
- Bug-366: Receiving enemy's real name on HitByBulletEvent.
- The previous fix was not correct for the owner and victim for the HitByBulletEvent and HitBulletEvent.
- Bug-368: Issues with sentries
- All listed issues have been fixed.
- A bullet from a sentry robot will not be able to hit another bullet within the "safe zone" any more, but will still be able to hit another bullet within the sentry border area.
- When sentry robots are present on the battle field, the initial random positions will be located within the safe zone. This avoids robots from being punished by sentry robots from the start of the battle, as the robot did not enter the sentry border by itself.
- Bug-369: RoboRumble: NoClassDefFoundError for CodeSizeCalculator.
- The missing property
robocode.battle.sentryBorderSizehas now been added to the .battle file format.
- Fixed the twinduel.sh file which was using a invalid file name for the configuration file.
- Added desktop files for FreeBSD.
- Due to one of the ideas in Bug-368, a new method
getNumSentries()for Java and a
NumSentriesread-only property for .NET was added to the
RobotStatusclasses, and to the
IBasicRobotPeerinterface as well.
- Upgraded Eclipse Compiler for Java (ECJ) to version 4.3.1.
Download Robocode .NET plug-in 22.214.171.124 from here
Download Robot testing plug-in 126.96.36.199 from here