(Changes since last version 18.104.22.168)
- Bug-363: No Last Survivor Bonus being given.
- The getWidth() and getHeight() methods on the Robot class have always returned 40, even though a robot is 36x36 pixels in size.
- Hence, getWidth() and getHeight() have been changed to return the correct width and height, which is 36.
- Fixed Robot Editor issues:
- NullPointerException occurring with a new source file that was not saved before being compiled.
- Issue where the caret position was set to the end of a source file when reading it into the editor.
- Req-121: Change default battle settings like e.g. "Number of Rounds".
- A new Editor Theme Configurator has been added the allows changing the font, text colors and styles for the Robocode Editor.
- Two built-in themes have been provided for Robocode:
- Robocode White Theme
- Robocode BlackTheme
- When selecting a theme, Robocode will automatically use this theme the next time Robocode is started.
- When changing a theme, a new custom theme can be created and saved. Note that it is possible to overwrite existing themes.
- Editor themes are stored within the /theme/editor directory as theme property files, which makes it possible to modify these in a normal text editor, but also share the themes.
- The Editor Theme Configurator is available from the Robot Editor menu under View -> Change Editor Theme.
- The line numbers area in the Robocode Editor has been improved as well:
- The background and text colors for the line numbers can be changed.
- Line numbers are now right aligned + extra space has been added to the right.
- The Find & Replace dialog has got a better layout.
Download Robocode .NET plug-in 22.214.171.124 from here
Download Robot testing plug-in 126.96.36.199 from here Download Robocode 188.8.131.52 Javadoc from here