Even though there is not a lot of bug fixes and changes, lots of stuff has been changed an upgraded behind the scene like e.g. the Bug Tracker and Feature Requests on the project page for Robocode.
Robocode has also been moved to GitHub, which required some additional work, and we moved to use the new Google Group instead of the Yahoo Group.
With the coming/next release of Robocode, we will move to Java 6 that most users use. Java 5 has been in the EOL (End of Life) for quite a while, and it is time to move on in order to continuously improve Robocode.
- Bug-344: BattleAdaptor missing in ``robocode.control.events``.
- Bug-345: Graphics still being rendered when minimized.
- Bug-333: .NET runs release dll not debug dll so can't debug.
- Implemented a work-around so that the local robot repository is rebuild when removing a development path.
- Robocode sources are now put on GitHub.
- Upgraded the .NET plugin to use Visual Studio Express 2010.
- The versions.txt has been changed to versions.md:
- The versions.txt was converted into Markdown syntax in order to make it easier to convert into e.g. HTML, and because GitHub will automatically translate it into HTML when viewing this file in a browser.
- Thus, this file has been renamed from 'versions.txt' into 'versions.md'.
- The web page with the new versions.md can be viewed here.
- In addition, links to all reported bugs and feature requests have been inserted into versions.md so it is easy to browse to the reports and requests to find more details.
Download Robocode .NET plug-in 22.214.171.124 from here
Download Robot testing plug-in 126.96.36.199 from here