- Bug  - "Accept-Encoding: gzip" not in Roborumble HTTP Headers.
- Bug  - All Text Missing. Reverting enabling OpenGL for Linux per default (introduced with Bug fix )
- Bug  - Robocode crash on window resize (linux-opengl). Reverting enabling OpenGL per default for Linux.
- Bug  - InteractiveRobots gets error "After the event was added...".
- Bug  - New bots not given priority.
- The built-in RoboRumble@Home client is now able to decompress "gzip" and "deflate" content with HTTP connections with RoboRumble serverers that supports it.
Download Robocode .NET plug-in 184.108.40.206 from here
Download Robot testing plug-in 220.127.116.11 from here