- Bug  - Robocode .NET does not work on Java 7. - Robocode .NET does not work on Java 7.
- Bug  - Enabling Paint Freezes Robocode.
- Fixed problem with XML serialization of just killed robot.
- Fixed bug in temporary record cleanup.
- Implemented deserialization of XML with short tags. The command line argument for replay now supports zipped XML.
- Various optimizations to let RoboRumble start up and run faster. E.g. sound module and image loading is disabled when running the rumble.
- Improved XML deserialization.
- Patch  by Jerome Lavigne aka. Darkcanuck - Improved priority battle handling in RoboRumble:
- This change will help improve the efficiency of the RoboRumble system and allow battles to be distributed more evenly + fix some inconsistent console output.
- Improves RoboRumble client-side processing of priority battles received from the rumble server. Specifically:
- Priority battles will be discarded for bots that the client knows are no longer in the participants list (the client is aware of bot removals before the server is).
- Duplicate priority battles received from the server will be discarded (the server does not maintain state of which battles are sent to specific clients, so duplicates can be common).
Download Robocode 18.104.22.168 from here
Download Robocode .NET plug-in 22.214.171.124 from here
Download Robot testing plug-in 126.96.36.199 from here