- Bug-357: Tab characters are inserted in the last line of a robot source file when opening it.
- This bug was only partially fixed with version 126.96.36.199.
- Bug-358: Robot in default package cannot write to files. Should at least get a warning.
- Bug-361: Problem in the text editor related with the .java file modification.
- Bug-362: Rumble client does not remove participants in wrong codesize group.
- Thanks goes to Julian Kent ("Skilgannon") for providing a solution for this. :-)
- Improved the UI regarding Battle Rules:
- All Battle Rules have been assembled into one single Rules tab.
- Number of Round has been moved from the New Battle dialog to the Rules tab.
- Improved the visualization of the battle field size.
- Added input validation to text fields.
- Req-64: Change default battle settings like e.g. "Number of Rounds".
- When the battle rules are changed in the user interface, Robocode will remember these as the user's default settings.
- A new Restore Defaults button has been added to get the game default settings back.
- Source code editor is now always maximized when opening and robot file or creating a new one.
Download Robocode .NET plug-in 188.8.131.52 from here
Download Robot testing plug-in 184.108.40.206 from here Download Robocode 220.127.116.11 Javadoc from here