- Bug  - Snapshot API never shows bullets in "HIT_WALL" status.
- Bug  - Use OpenGL backend under linux. The -Dsun.java2d.opengl=True property has been set up per default in the 'robocode.sh' in order to enable OpenGL hardware acceleration per default for Linux and Solaris.
- Bug  - Issue with the robocode.dll + # chars in the path for a dll. This goes for the .NET plug-in.
- Req  - The snapshot API is ambiguous for bullets shot by team. Two new methods have been added for robocode.control.snapshot.IRobotSnapshot: getRobotIndex() and getTeamIndex(), where getRobotIndex() returns a unique id between all robots participating in a battle, and getTeamIndex() returns a unique id between all participating robots or -1 if a robot is not a member of a team. The existing getContestantIndex() will return the team id if it is not -1, otherwise the robot id is returned.
- The Robocode Editor (source code editor) has been completely replaced by a new and improved editor.
Download Robocode .NET plug-in 184.108.40.206 from here
Download Robot testing plug-in 220.127.116.11 from here