We need to have the fixes verified and also let you check if we have introduced some unwanted side-effects with all the bug fixes we made. So if you have made a bug report for Robocode, please verify the fix the bug if it has been marked as "fixed", and update the tracker with a comment. That is, if the bug was fixed or not.
If you discover a new issue, then don't hesitate reporting it on SourceForge here with a note of which system and Java version you are running under.
If you are new to Robocode 184.108.40.206 then please note that this version is the first version of Robocode that supports robots written for .NET. With the .NET plugin for Robocode, Java and .NET robots can participate in the same battles in the same time.
You can read our two first articles on the RoboWiki about
how to create and how to debug a .NET robot with Visual Studio.
If you want to know the differences between the Robot API for Java and the new one for .NET, you should read this article.
We encourage everybody to test this second Beta version as much as possible and report any bugs found at our Bugs Tracker at SourceForge. Then we will do everything we can to fix issues before the final release of version 220.127.116.11.
You can read about the bugfixes and changed made with the first beta here.
In the following we list the new bugfixes and changes since the first 18.104.22.168 Beta version.
- Bug  - Roborumble doesn't upload with EXECUTE=NOT.
- Bug  - Team RoboRumble uploading is broken.
- Bug  - TeamRumble: Cannot find robot in nested .jar files.
- Bug  - Robot static data isn't being GCed after battle. More fixes were made.
- Bug  - isTeammate() called on null gives NullPointerException.
- Bug  - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when starting team battle.
- Bug  - Installer installs AutoExtract$1.class.
- Bug  - yk.JahRoslav 1.1 throws WinException.
- Bug  - jlm.javaDisturbance loses substantial score in 1.7.2 Beta.
- Bug  - (.NET) condition tested on concurrently modified collection.
- We have changed license from Common Public License (CPL) v1.0 into Eclipse Puplic License (EPL) v1.0.
Download Robocode 22.214.171.124 Beta 2 from here
Download Robocode .NET plugin 126.96.36.199 Beta 2 from here