- Issues with the scoring. Sometimes the robots were ranked incorrectly compared to their total scores given in the battle results.
- When disabling the security (-DNOSECURITY=true) it would not be possible to run any battles as the following error would occur: 'RobocodeFileOutputStream.threadManager cannot be null!'
-  -battle broken: When using a battle file, the battles were not displayed one the GUI.
-  Robot problem after Options -> Clean robot cache: Robots that tried to access their data file, like e.g. sample.SittingDuck got a java.security.AccessControlException.
- Sometimes the compiler window would hang when trying to compile, but only when the compiler gave compilation errors.
- IllegalArgumentException occurred when calling setStroke() or setComposite() on the Graphics2D object returned by the new getGraphics() method on the Robot.
- The intro battle will only be shown if a battle file has not been specified using the -battle command-line argument and Robocode is being run for the first time since installation. Previously, the intro battle was always shown even though a battle file had been specified.
Download 220.127.116.11 from here